Welcome to my blog! This article is about “What things you have to pack when you travel”.
When you want to go on a trip, you don’t always know what to pack. So I made a list with helpful tips that you can use if you are planning to travel:
- Make a list: Make a mental list of the items you don’t want to forget. Don’t forget your important documents such as passport, plane tickets or hotel reservation.
- Always buy a travel insurance: In case you have an emergency or an accident you can use it.
- Make photocopies of important documents: This is very important, in case you lose one of your important documents you will have an extra copy.
- Don’t forget to pack a portable battery charger: This is very useful in case you want to charge your electronic devices anywhere.
- Plan the outfits you are going to take to your trip: You have to be aware of the weather so you can make the right choice of your outfits.
- Alert your bank company of your travel plans: Because sometimes the bank blocks the credit cards to protect your money.
- Cash: It is always convenient to carry currency from the place where you are traveling.
- Medicine: Things that you think you will need, and healing materials in case an accident occurs.
- Plastic bags: Like Ziploc bags to put dirty clothes or products that can be spilled.
- Travel sewing kit: In case of an accident it helps you to repair a broken cloth.
I hope this article can help you, because the trips illustrate and expand your perspective of the world. Enjoy it!
Alejandra Del Angel