I believe music is life and an escape to our own world. The type of music that we are going to listen would depend always on our mood or what we are feeling in that moment. Valentines is here and everyone is going crazy about it, whether you have a valentine or not. If you have one, that’s good. And if you don’t that’s good too; but if you are feeling bad because you don’t have a date for this “special” night and you are going to stay in your house watching Netflix, eating and listening to music, I have a great playlist to do that.
Here are some of my favorite sappy songs that I recommend you to hear.
- Let It Go by James Bay
- She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
- Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
- Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
- High Hopes by Kodaline
- On Your Side by The Veronicas
- Wings by Birdy
- Losing My Mind by Charlie Puth
- Lips of an Angel by Hinder
- Love You Goodbye by One Direction
- Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran
- Lay Me Down by Sam Smith
- Fragile by Kygo
- You Don’t Know Love by Olly Murs
- Terrible Love by The National
- Fire Meet Gasoline by Sia
- Loner by Mikky Ekko
- Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls
- Stay by Rihanna
- Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance
- I Don’t Love You by My Chemical Romance
- Let Me Love You by DJ Snake
- Distant Dreamer by Duffy
- Somebody Else by The 1975
- No More Sad Songs by Little Mix
- Stone Cold by Demi Lovato
- Somebody to Love by Queen
Now with this playlist you can mourn in your house this Valentine’s Day.
But remember Valentine’s Day it’s not just about having a date, go out with your friends (the ones that are single) go have fun, and forget about that person who ignores you. We only have one life so we have to enjoy it like it’s going to end tomorrow.
With that all said, Happy Valentine’s Day!
By: Scarlett Castro